loader image
ZCASU: Contacts Details of HoDs and Deans of Schools | ZCASU
Skip to main content
Completion requirements

Please use these contact details to address your query to the relevant office to ensure speedy resolution. Address your query initially to your Lecturer, and then escalate to the Head of Department (HoD), then Dean, then Deputy Vice Chancellor - Academic, and lastly Vice Chancellor in that order.

Click ZCAS-U Management Team Contact Details.pdf link to view the file.